Savvy Murano Chair Sleeper Sofa
Product Description and Details
The stylish Murano Chair Sleeper offers flared arms, a graceful and slender form, and square accent pillows.
|Model:||Murano Request Swatches|
|Brand:||Savvy Sleeper Sofas Learn More|
|Dimensions:||Length: 54"/ Depth: 36"/ Height: 28" See Diagram|
Frame- Lifetime WarrantyMore Warranty and Guarantee Information
Expand for More Details Springs--5 years
Sleeper Mechanism--1 year
|See Related Furniture|
|Mattress Size:||Chair: 34"W x 72"L|
|Made in the U.S.A.:|
Reviews and Returns
David H.Posted on 05/07/2014
I bought this for my daughter's room and it's a perfect for our needs. She loves it (we got pink pillows...) and she can have friends spend the night without using the living room/keeping everyone up/making a huge mess. Love it. Can't speak to the mattress upgrades because pre-teen girls aren't getting a memory foam bed from me...
I see that the overall height is 28". Is that including the "removable" back pillow? Is this a removable back pillow? What is the height ONLY up to the top of the spring-back? My doorway is only 28" wide--will this fit through it?Answers(1)
- The Team at Sleepers In Seattle, 6/27/2013 7:15:52 PM28" measures from the floor to the top of the 'hard-back', including the feet of the Murano but not the extension of the back cushions past the back of the frame. The back cushions are unattached, and can indeed be taken off. This piece can certainly be delivered through a 28" doorway--very easily if we take off the feet, leaving only a 25" height.
are the feet removal on the murano sleeper chair?Answers(1)
- The Team at Sleepers In Seattle, 6/27/2013 7:29:53 PMAbsolutely, the feet of the Murano Sleeper can be easily removed--which can help facilitate delivery through a tight space.
What does "per piece" mean?Answers(1)
- The Team at Sleepers In Seattle, 6/17/2013 4:48:45 PMSorry for any confusion, Diana. "Per piece" refers to sectionals, really. A chair sleeper would be 1 piece, as would a full sleeper, queen sleeper, etc. A SECTIONAL would be equal to 2 pieces.
approx. how many inches do the removable back cushions extend above the hard back? i'm trying to get a visual. thanksAnswers(1)
- The Team at Sleepers In Seattle, 3/9/2014 12:47:10 PM
7 inches! The top of the pillows extend up to 35" above from the ground (as opposed to 28" for the hard back).
I would have to get this through a 29 inch doorway. was never good at geometry. can you tell me if this is possible.Answers(1)
- The Team at Sleepers In Seattle, 4/21/2014 1:39:34 PM
Absolutely! The Murano Chair Sleeper can be delivered through a 29" doorway with no trouble at all.
Our Return Policy and Guarantee outlines certain agreements and pertinent time-frames regarding your order. Most importantly, please keep in mind the following:
- All of our products are 100% guaranteed, and shipped with 100% insurance coverage.
- You may cancel your order for any reason, within 48 hours of time of order.
- Returns can be initiated within 10 days after receiving your furniture. You will be refunded your entire purchase amount, less our shipping charges, roundtrip.
- Sleepers In Seattle may elect to replace or repair a component of your purchase in order to deliver the product in perfect condition, in the rare case of damage.
Full Return Policy & Guarantee