Savvy Liverpool Chaise Sectional Full Sleeper Sofa
Product Description and Details
The Liverpool Chaise Sectional Full Sleeper by Savvy offers a great dose of style, comfort and support in a well spaced package. A strong pillow back with tufted cushions provide a great balance of plush seating without a sinking sensation, while sleek track arms and wooden feet bolster appearance. Available in hundreds of fabrics--choose yours in our Sleeper Design Center by clicking "Customize and Purchase".
|Model:||Liverpool Request Swatches|
|Brand:||Savvy Sleeper Sofas Learn More|
|Dimensions:||Length: 117"/ Depth: 36"/ Height: 31" See Diagram Complete Schematic|
Frame- Lifetime WarrantyMore Warranty and Guarantee Information
Expand for More Details Springs--5 years
Sleeper Mechanism--1 year
|See Related Furniture|
Full (Sectional): 52"W x 72"L
|Made in the U.S.A.:|
Reviews and Returns
Justin BanksPosted on 08/07/2015After a dreadfully long month of anticipation, my sectional arrived last week. As pissed as I was about waiting, I was very happy when I first laid eyes on the couch. It's really a charming piece. I love the tufted cushions and the custom pillows. Altogether it has a great feel. So minus the shipping time, thank you Sleepers in Seattle.
Is there a version of this sectional with a Queen mattress?Answers(1)
Hi, I would like to find out the full length of the sofa when the bed is pulled open. I see the chaise is 60", could you tell me how much additional space the mattress extends beyond the chaise? Thanks!Answers(1)
- The Team at Sleepers In Seattle, 6/19/2015 9:33:22 AM
Absolutely! The total footprint, from the back of the couch to the foot of the bed when the mattress is opened up, is 89".
I have three questions: 1. What is the frame made of? 2. Are the pillows on the back attached to the sofa? 3. If I do not like the mattress that I order do I have to return the sofa and order new on , or I can just exchange the mattress? and what would be the cost of it ?Answers(1)
- The Team at Sleepers In Seattle, 7/26/2016 12:13:38 PM
The answers to all three of your questions, by number:
1. The frame is made from kiln-dried hardwood.
2. The back pillows are loose, not attached.
3. If you ordered and then wanted to switch out the mattress in the future, we could absolutely provide that new mattress, without requiring you to re-purchase the sectional. The mattresses themselves vary in cost, but replacements start at $179 for this sectional.
Are the feet on the couch removable? Trying to confirm that the item can fit through our door frame.Answers(1)
- The Team at Sleepers In Seattle, 8/29/2016 10:45:10 AM
Yes, the feet on the Liverpool can be removed.
Im thinking about ordering the Savy Liverpool chaise sectional sleeper sofa (full) but I can't find the same shade of blue that you have in your preview slide. I would like to have it as light/sky blue as possible? What shade should I pick?Answers(1)
- The Team at Sleepers In Seattle, 4/22/2017 6:41:11 AM
The fabric shown is available--it's called Microsuede Ink! You can find this fabric in our Design Center, after clicking Customize and Purchase.
Our Return Policy and Guarantee outlines certain agreements and pertinent time-frames regarding your order. Most importantly, please keep in mind the following:
- All of our products are 100% guaranteed, and shipped with 100% insurance coverage.
- You may cancel your order for any reason, within 48 hours of time of order.
- Returns can be initiated within 10 days after receiving your furniture. You will be refunded your entire purchase amount, less our shipping charges, roundtrip.
- Sleepers In Seattle may elect to replace or repair a component of your purchase in order to deliver the product in perfect condition, in the rare case of damage.
Full Return Policy & Guarantee
- Savvy Sienna Chaise Sectional Queen Sleeper Sof...
- Savvy Berkeley Chaise Sectional Queen Sleeper S...
- Savvy Valencia Compact Chaise Sectional Queen S...
- Savvy Lincoln Chaise Sectional Queen Sleeper So...