Savvy Denver Full Sleeper Sofa
Product Description and Details
Softly rolled arms and guided lines give the conventional Denver Full Sleeper a contemporary flavor. Our most compact Classic Sleeper featuring rolled arms, the Denver includes welted detail, box seat cushions, and loose back pillows.
|Model:||Denver Request Swatches|
|Brand:||Savvy Sleeper Sofas Learn More|
|Dimensions:||Length: 71"/ Depth: 36"/ Height: 28" See Diagram|
Frame- Lifetime WarrantyMore Warranty and Guarantee Information
Expand for More Details Springs--5 years
Sleeper Mechanism--1 year
|See Related Furniture|
|Mattress Size:||Full: 52"W x 72"L|
|Made in the U.S.A.:|
Reviews and Returns
Richard L.Posted on 04/24/2014
We are generally very positive about the Denver sofa we bought in April 2013. But the mattress was a disappointment. We have tried adding some padding to it to make it more comfortable for our guests. "We are generally pleased with the Denver sleeper. It is sturdy and attractive. The purchasing procedure was easy and help was available by phone. Delivery went smoothly. It is not easy to buy sleepers that will fit through small entryways and the Denver sleeper fit the bill. The only drawback is that the mattress is not as comfortable as we had hoped.
Leanne C.Posted on 02/24/2014
Love the arms on this piece. Very nicely rounded, but still compact. Was the smallest full sleeper I could find to still have rolled arms. Terrific selection of upholsteries, I selected a paisley. Delivery was a breeze. Will definitely recommened your company to my friends!
Corrine MarshPosted on 02/20/2013Everything I could have asked for in a sofa bed I got. Comfortable, attractive, and a bed that feels like a bed! Great service too guys, you made it super easy. Thanks!
I have an old house that has a door width of 29 inches. When you say height of 28 inches, is that with the wood legs, could they be taken off and how what would be the height then, I love this couch but must fit in the door!!Answers(1)
- The Team at Sleepers In Seattle, 6/26/2013 8:13:23 PMThe 28" height of the Denver Full Sleeper refers to the measurement from the floor up to the 'hard-back' of the sofa--the (unattached) back cushions do extend a bit higher than 28", but that certainly won't constrict delivery as they are so easily removed. In fact, the feet can easily be taken off too, bringing the required door size down to 25".
Our Return Policy and Guarantee outlines certain agreements and pertinent time-frames regarding your order. Most importantly, please keep in mind the following:
- All of our products are 100% guaranteed, and shipped with 100% insurance coverage.
- You may cancel your order for any reason, within 48 hours of time of order.
- Returns can be initiated within 10 days after receiving your furniture. You will be refunded your entire purchase amount, less our shipping charges, roundtrip.
- Sleepers In Seattle may elect to replace or repair a component of your purchase in order to deliver the product in perfect condition, in the rare case of damage.
Full Return Policy & Guarantee