Savvy Murano Full Sleeper Sofa
Product Description and Details
The stylish Murano Full Sleeper offers flared arms, a graceful and slender form, and square accent pillows. Also available with rectangular side-pillows as the Venice Full Sleeper.
|Size:||Full Sleeper Sofas|
|Model:||Murano Request Swatches|
|Brand:||Savvy Learn More|
|Dimensions:||Length: 74"/ Depth: 36"/ Height: 28" See Diagram|
Frame- Lifetime WarrantyMore Warranty and Guarantee Information
Expand for More Details Springs--5 years
Sleeper Mechanism--1 year
|See Related Furniture|
|Mattress Size:||Full: 52"W x 72"L|
|Made in the U.S.A.:|
Reviews and Returns
amandaPosted on 09/12/2015
Delivery: the sofa arrived a few weeks later than anticipated, but the delivery was quick and easy. Sofa: the cushions are very soft, from my point of view they could be firmer. There should be a bit more padding on the arms and top of the back part of the sofa- in both places there are visible wear lines in the fabric after 6 months. More padding would prevent the harder edges making these marks. Other than that, a top notch sofa.
Erin BartleyPosted on 01/24/2013We bought this sofa in a fantastic charcoal color. We're very happy with it. The best part so far is how comfortable it is. It was a much-needed upgrade.
Liz OswaltPosted on 10/02/2012I was excited about this sofa from the moment I found it on your site, but once it was out of it's package, I was completely smitten. It's the perfect size, I love the lines, and it's incredibly comfortable. I just want to sit on it all day. Thanks guys!
What do the cleaning codes for the fabrics mean? Is there a chart somewhere I can't find, telling us all that? I'd like to make sure I get easy-clean fabrics, but I don't know what "W", "WS", "S", etc. mean! :) Thanks!Answers(1)
- The Team at Sleepers In Seattle, 6/26/2013 3:24:15 AMOur cleaning code explained: The cleaning code is a letter that designates what type of cleaner to use on the fabric for spot cleaning. ‘W’ stands for a water-based cleaner; spot clean only with water or a water-based upholstery cleaner, shampoo or a mild detergent. ‘S’ stands for a solvent-based cleaner; spot clean only with a water-free upholstery cleaner. ‘W/S’ means you can use either a water or solvent-based cleaner. ‘X’ means it should only be cleaned by vacuuming or by lightly brushing with a soft brush.
Our Return Policy and Guarantee outlines certain agreements and pertinent time-frames regarding your order. Most importantly, please keep in mind the following:
- All of our products are 100% guaranteed, and shipped with 100% insurance coverage.
- You may cancel your order for any reason, within 48 hours of time of order.
- Returns can be initiated within 10 days after receiving your furniture. You will be refunded your entire purchase amount, less our shipping charges, roundtrip.
- Sleepers In Seattle may elect to replace or repair a component of your purchase in order to deliver the product in perfect condition, in the rare case of damage.
Full Return Policy & Guarantee