Fairmont Designs Parker Queen Sleeper Sofa
Product Description and Details
The Queen-size Parker is a two-seat sleeper with a small profile. It has a clean-lined Lawson aesthetic with a straight-arm and crisp, welted cushions. Available on sale in the gorgeous Calvin Dolphin and Bella Tuscany upholsteries--both extremely durable, 100% polyester fabrics.
|Model:||Parker Request Swatches|
|Brand:||Fairmont Designs Sleeper Sofas Learn More|
|Dimensions:||Length: 78"/ Depth: 36"/ Height: 35" See Diagram|
Frame- Lifetime WarrantyMore Warranty and Guarantee Information
Expand for More Details Springs--Lifetime
Sleeper Mechanism--1 year
|See Related Furniture|
|Mattress Size:||Queen: 60"W x 72"L|
|Price Match Guarantee:|
|Made in the U.S.A.:|
Reviews and Returns
Ruth LPosted on 08/06/2015Sleepers in Seattle to the rescue! I purchased this sleeper at the end of last year, and it has come in handy on numerous occasions. An extra place to sleep is an essential aspect of any home, especially when you are responsible sibling/daughter. For some reason my parents always stay with me when they're in town. Lord knows I love them, but they take up a lot of space for two shrinking senior citizens. So having a nice sleeper for them has saved me a bunch of headaches. It must be a very comfortable bed, because they haven't complained about it once. God bless you Sleepers in Seattle.
Does there seem to be a customer preference for either the air dream or the stanton memory foam mattress? We are having a hard time finding customer reviews for the stanton?Answers(1)
- The Team at Sleepers In Seattle, 6/27/2013 12:09:53 AMThe customer preference is indeed the memory foam option most often. This is true both online and in-store, where customers are able to test the mattresses in person. The Air-Dream is a great choice for people who like air mattresses. They offer a sleeping experience a bit unique, though often similarly experienced with outdoor air beds for camping. That said, the memory foam is our most popular mattress--the most people find it most comfortable. The memory foam bed reacts to any person's body weight and shape, and truly stands the test of time. If you have slept on an air bed before and truly enjoy it, that is likely a good choice. Otherwise, you will likely be most comfortable on the memory foam.
are the cusions reversable on the Parker sofa?Answers(1)
- The Team at Sleepers In Seattle, 6/27/2013 7:34:51 PMYes, the cushions on the Parker Sleeper are reversible.
What is the back height of the sofa, excluding the cushions ? What is the height of the legs? ( I have a narrow doorway and am trying to measure for possible purchase/delivery) Also, have there been any reviews? I am having trouble finding any...Answers(1)
- The Team at Sleepers In Seattle, 6/23/2014 7:46:44 AM
Excluding the cushions, the back height of the Parker is about 30". Excluding the legs as well, the height is about 27.5". The Parker can be delivered through hallways and doorways that are quite narrow.
Our Return Policy and Guarantee outlines certain agreements and pertinent time-frames regarding your order. Most importantly, please keep in mind the following:
- All of our products are 100% guaranteed, and shipped with 100% insurance coverage.
- You may cancel your order for any reason, within 48 hours of time of order.
- Returns can be initiated within 10 days after receiving your furniture. You will be refunded your entire purchase amount, less our shipping charges, roundtrip.
- Sleepers In Seattle may elect to replace or repair a component of your purchase in order to deliver the product in perfect condition, in the rare case of damage.
Full Return Policy & Guarantee