The Stanton 664 True Sectional with Chaise Sleeper Sofa (Queen)
Product Description and Details
The 664 True Sectional includes a Queen Sleeper with Ajacent Sofa, along with a Chaise that can be switched to which ever side you need. If you move it to another room later, you can change the Chaise to the other side. It has a classic, easy rolled arm that will fit well in many homes. Available in over 200 fabrics, with the following Special Offer Upholsteries: any Cornell, any Brinkley, and any Starmount.
|Model:||664 Request Swatches|
|Brand:||Stanton Sleeper Sofas Learn More|
|Dimensions:||Length: 126"/ Depth: 37"/ Height: 38" See Diagram Complete Schematic|
Frame- Lifetime WarrantyMore Warranty and Guarantee Information
Expand for More Details Springs--Lifetime
Sleeper Mechanism--5 years
|See Related Furniture|
|Mattress Size:||Queen: 60"W x 72"L|
|Made in the U.S.A.:|
|Price Match Guarantee:|
Reviews and Returns
Patricia ScottPosted on 08/07/2015
Thank you for the wonderful customer service. I spoke to David on the phone twice and he was very pleasant and helpful both times. And, most importantly he help me decide on this Stanton 664 and I absolutely love it. Lots of room for me, my husband and the little ones. A very cozy place to kick back, and it's not bad looking either.
What is the frame height? Can the pieces fit through a 31.5 inch door opening?Answers(1)
- The Team at Sleepers In Seattle, 6/27/2013 1:06:30 AMThe 664 Sectional by Stanton can definitely make it through this doorway (in fact, 26" is the minimum for this style). While the stated height of the 664 is 37", this includes the wooden feet and the back cushions--both of which can be swiftly taken off to facilitate this delivery.
How comfortable is this couch?Answers(1)
- The Team at Sleepers In Seattle, 7/5/2016 12:38:33 PM
This couch was originally designed as a sofa, so it's very comfortable. Stanton uses a multi-layer reflex cushion, designed for comfort and support that will last for years.
How much space is in between the chaise and the other side to put a coffee table?Answers(1)
- The Team at Sleepers In Seattle, 7/6/2016 4:37:11 PM
The space between the chaise lounge and the other side of the sectional measures in at 53.5"
What is the height of the back frame from floor to top of frame of back couch (and then with cushions?)Answers(1)
- The Team at Sleepers In Seattle, 8/8/2016 11:16:59 AM
The height of the couch is approximately 28". That measurement is from the floor to the top of the frame. The cushions add approximately 10", which pushes the overall height to 38".
Our Return Policy and Guarantee outlines certain agreements and pertinent time-frames regarding your order. Most importantly, please keep in mind the following:
- All of our products are 100% guaranteed, and shipped with 100% insurance coverage.
- You may cancel your order for any reason, within 48 hours of time of order.
- Returns can be initiated within 10 days after receiving your furniture. You will be refunded your entire purchase amount, less our shipping charges, roundtrip.
- Sleepers In Seattle may elect to replace or repair a component of your purchase in order to deliver the product in perfect condition, in the rare case of damage.
Full Return Policy & Guarantee
- The Stanton 199 True Sectional with Chaise Slee...
- The Stanton 146 U-Shape Sectional Sleeper Sofa ...
- Savvy Seattle True Sectional Sleeper Sofa in Lu...
- Savvy Seattle True Sectional Sleeper Sofa (Full...