The Stanton 200 Queen Sleeper Sofa
Product Description and Details
The three-seat 200 Queen Sleeper has a small profile, great for saving space in your home. It has narrow, straight arms for a very clean-lined look. Available in over 200 fabrics. Special Offer Upholsteries: any Jitterbug or Hayden.
|Size:||Queen Sleeper Sofas|
|Model:||200 Request Swatches|
|Brand:||Stanton Sleeper Sofas Learn More|
|Dimensions:||Length: 75"/ Depth: 34"/ Height: 37" See Diagram|
Frame- Lifetime WarrantyMore Warranty and Guarantee Information
Expand for More Details Springs--Lifetime
Sleeper Mechanism--5 years
|See Related Furniture|
|Mattress Size:||Queen: 60"W x 72"L|
|Made in the U.S.A.:|
|Price Match Guarantee:|
Reviews and Returns
MartinPosted on 02/26/2014
Very comfortable as a sofa and a bed. Did purchase the upgraded mattress, however, so can not speak on the basic option. We only have 67" on this wall before the door, so we literally could not have gone an inch larger. It was so hard to find a sofa bed at this size, but am very happy with this model we found.
Kate WaldmanPosted on 02/11/2012I have limited space in my guest room and this sleeper fits perfectly. It's really comfortable as a couch and I couldn't be happier. For the price, quality and comfort I would defenitely recommend the 689.
what is the comfort rating of the stanton sleeper sofa??Answers(1)
- The Team at Sleepers In Seattle, 6/26/2013 2:33:19 AMWe don't currently have a number rating system for our styles in terms of comfort, however Stanton styles in particular are known for terrific comfort and quality. In fact, the 200-689 style was initially developed as a stationary sofa, so comfort as a couch is certainly provided; the bed was later included for convenience. Now, the improvements made both to the sleeper mechanism and the available mattresses--this sleeper sofa truly provides a great night's sleep in addition to serving as a comfortable living room piece.
What is the weight?Answers(1)
- The Team at Sleepers In Seattle, 3/25/2014 7:38:14 AM
The 200 Queen Sleeper by Stanton weighs approximately 170 lbs total, including the sofa and sleeper mechanism and mattress, within.
Are your products treated with a chemical flame retardant? What are the cushions made from? Can we special order natural or organic latex with no treatments? Is the fabric treated with a chemical stain resistant? Can we order without? Thanks!Answers(1)
- The Team at Sleepers In Seattle, 5/11/2015 4:07:30 PM
No, our products are not treated with a chemical flame retardant. The seats of the 200 by Stanton are with multi-layered reflex cushions, including poly fill, and wrapped in a dacron cover--all supported by a heavy gauge sinuous spring base. Neither the interior nor the fabric include any chemical treatments.
What is the length/depth of the Stanton 200 Queen sleeper sofa when the mattress is out?Answers(1)
- The Team at Sleepers In Seattle, 2/10/2017 3:40:49 PM
The length, from the back of the sofa, to the end of the bed, is 89" when open.
Our Return Policy and Guarantee outlines certain agreements and pertinent time-frames regarding your order. Most importantly, please keep in mind the following:
- All of our products are 100% guaranteed, and shipped with 100% insurance coverage.
- You may cancel your order for any reason, within 48 hours of time of order.
- Returns can be initiated within 10 days after receiving your furniture. You will be refunded your entire purchase amount, less our shipping charges, roundtrip.
- Sleepers In Seattle may elect to replace or repair a component of your purchase in order to deliver the product in perfect condition, in the rare case of damage.
Full Return Policy & Guarantee