The Stanton 201 Full Sleeper Sofa
Product Description and Details
A thin, flared arm highlights the 201 Full Sleeper by Stanton. To be honest, the great selection of fabric, incredible value at the sale prices, and your choice of sleeper mattress vie to share the spotlight. Additional discounts offered with the selection of any Jitterbug or Hayden fabric choice.
|Size:||Full Sleeper Sofas|
|Model:||201 Request Swatches|
|Brand:||Stanton Sleeper Sofas Learn More|
|Dimensions:||Length: 74"/ Depth: 34"/ Height: 37" See Diagram|
Frame- Lifetime WarrantyMore Warranty and Guarantee Information
Expand for More Details Springs--Lifetime
Sleeper Mechanism--5 years
|See Related Furniture|
|Mattress Size:||Full: 52"W x 72"L|
|Made in the U.S.A.:|
|Price Match Guarantee:|
Reviews and Returns
ShanePosted on 10/04/2015
If you're looking for a nice affordable sleeper sofa that's not going to fall apart on you, then this is the way to go. There's really no frills to be found here, it's just a simple quality sofa with a top of the line sleeper. If that's what you need, then look no further.
DianaPosted on 07/21/2015
This is a lovely little couch. I've had mine for a bout a year and I have no complaints. The design is straightforward, nothing crazy, but I like the little flared arms, and the seats are nice and comfortable. The sleeper sofa is very easy to pull out, it comes out smoothly and goes back in smoothly. Which is important, because I'm no spring chicken, and I can't afford to hurt my back setting up a sleeper. The couch itself is pretty compact and fit nicely next to the larger sectional in our basement den. I know a lot of people have their doubts about sleeper sofas, but this is the second one I've bought from Sleepers in Seattle, and I think they're great and ultimately they've saved me a good amount of money and space.
The door to the room I want for the sofa is 28" wide. Is there a way to remove the feet and/or back so I can get it into that room?Answers(1)
- The Team at Sleepers In Seattle, 1/19/2017 1:33:06 PM
The feet on the 201 unscrew very easily, indeed to allow for deliveries through a tighter doorway. After taking off the feet, this piece WOULD fit through a 28" doorway!
Hello, what are the feet on this and similar Stanton sofas made from? Are they wood? Thank you!Answers(1)
- The Team at Sleepers In Seattle, 3/26/2018 11:03:40 AM
These small round feet are made from hard plastic, while some other styles from Stanton have wooden block feet.
Our Return Policy and Guarantee outlines certain agreements and pertinent time-frames regarding your order. Most importantly, please keep in mind the following:
- All of our products are 100% guaranteed, and shipped with 100% insurance coverage.
- You may cancel your order for any reason, within 48 hours of time of order.
- Returns can be initiated within 10 days after receiving your furniture. You will be refunded your entire purchase amount, less our shipping charges, roundtrip.
- Sleepers In Seattle may elect to replace or repair a component of your purchase in order to deliver the product in perfect condition, in the rare case of damage.
Full Return Policy & Guarantee
- Savvy San Francisco Full Sleeper Sofa
Contact Us for Pricing
- The Stanton 202 Full Sleeper Sofa
- The Stanton 702 Full Sleeper Sofa
- The Stanton 643 Full Sleeper Sofa