Savvy Calgary Queen Sleeper Sofa
Product Description and Details
The grace of the Calgary Queen Sleeper elevates this style into a class of its own. The design of the Calgary couples a clean, tightly-upholstered back with box cushions and wood legs to produce a distinctive fashion statement. The Calgary is available in a wide range of fabric upholsteries with four mattress options.
|Size:||Queen Sleeper Sofas|
|Model:||Calgary Request Swatches|
|Brand:||Savvy Learn More|
|Dimensions:||Length: 83"/ Depth: 35"/ Height: 33" See Diagram|
Frame- Lifetime WarrantyMore Warranty and Guarantee Information
Expand for More Details Springs--5 years
Sleeper Mechanism--1 year
|See Related Furniture|
|Mattress Size:||Queen: 60"W x 72"L|
|Made in the U.S.A.:|
Reviews and Returns
Jason A.Posted on 02/26/2014
Have the calgary in a green microfiber. So far the kids haven't been able to destroy it, yet!
BarbPosted on 11/19/2013Cute style. Like the smallish rolled arms and the welted piping. Got this sleeper with a matching chair and loveseat, and am really glad. Favorite part is that the queen sleeper/sofa I got is just as comfortable to sit on (when not made up as a bed) as the loveseat and chair are. This usually is not the case so I am really pleased.
MarkPosted on 11/19/2013Good compromise, with the rolled arms but it's not too big. Really comfortable to sit on, and all our guests raved about the night's sleep (relative for a sleeper, I suppose). Anyway, good investment. Paid the extra money for their best mattress, but I think it was worth it.
Judging by all of the dimensions given, once opened there is approximately a 4" gap between the head of the mattress and the sofa back...is this correct? I will sometimes have a guest who is 6'-4" tall and knowing this extra space exists is crucial for their comfort.Answers(1)
- Pam Grayson, 6/27/2013 11:43:58 PM
Absolutely--that is correct!
What is the minimum dimemsions of a door for delivery. I have a huge loft for the sofa but the door is only about 28" wide?Answers(1)
- The Team at Sleepers In Seattle, 10/14/2015 12:44:21 PM
The Calgary would be a tight fit through a 28" door--it may fit, but it would also depend on how much room our team would have to navigate on either side of the door. A similar option, that can easily pass this doorway, would be the Ottawa Queen Sleeper--this is due to the difference of a pillow back in the Ottawa as opposed to the hard-back of the Calgary.
What is the name of the light blue color featured for this sofa? Is it available in the fabric options?Answers(1)
- The Team at Sleepers In Seattle, 5/4/2016 11:14:47 AM
The fabric shown in the main product image is unfortunately no longer available. That said, we have many sky blue options, which can be viewed by clicking 'Start Customizing'.
Our Return Policy and Guarantee outlines certain agreements and pertinent time-frames regarding your order. Most importantly, please keep in mind the following:
- All of our products are 100% guaranteed, and shipped with 100% insurance coverage.
- You may cancel your order for any reason, within 48 hours of time of order.
- Returns can be initiated within 10 days after receiving your furniture. You will be refunded your entire purchase amount, less our shipping charges, roundtrip.
- Sleepers In Seattle may elect to replace or repair a component of your purchase in order to deliver the product in perfect condition, in the rare case of damage.
Full Return Policy & Guarantee
- Savvy Rochester Queen Sleeper Sofa
Contact Us for Pricing
- Savvy Edmonton Queen Sleeper Sofa
Contact Us for Pricing
- Savvy Rochester Sleeper Sofa in Marek Mineral (...
- Savvy Rochester Sleeper Sofa in Marek River (Qu...