Savvy Denver Queen Sleeper Sofa
Product Description and Details
Softly rolled arms and guided lines give the conventional Denver Queen Sleeper a contemporary flavor. Our most compact Classic Sleeper featuring rolled arms, the Denver includes welted detail, box seat cushions, and loose back pillows.
|Size:||Queen Sleeper Sofas|
|Model:||Denver Request Swatches|
|Brand:||Savvy Learn More|
|Dimensions:||Length: 77"/ Depth: 36"/ Height: 28" See Diagram|
Frame- Lifetime WarrantyMore Warranty and Guarantee Information
Expand for More Details Springs--5 years
Sleeper Mechanism--1 year
|See Related Furniture|
|Mattress Size:||Queen: 60"W x 72"L|
|Made in the U.S.A.:|
Reviews and Returns
Marcus JohnsonPosted on 02/24/2014
Well-built, and comfortable as a couch. I think I should have gotten a mattress upgrade, but I stayed with the original to save money. We have unexpectedly needed to use the bed more than we expected. The standard one is ok, but not as good as a bedroom mattress.
Trevor LarsonPosted on 12/01/2012A great sofa with a classic look. A lot of relatives will be much more comfortable now when they visit.
Alecia HarkerPosted on 10/03/2012This sofa is super comfy, but it still looks really chic. Usually you have to pick one or the other. Haven't slept on the bed yet but we tried it out and it feel great. So glad they moved that bar down.
What is the blue color/swatch on your Denver Sleeper Sofa page?Answers(1)
- The Team at Sleepers In Seattle, 6/27/2013 9:50:25 PMUnfortunately, the Denver in the photograph was upholstered in a fabric which was discontinued recently. The most similar current fabrics would likely be Classic Wrangler, Microsuede Ink, and Willow Bluestone; all of which are available in our Sleeper Design Center, which can be accessed by clicking "Build Your Own".
I have read reviews about the comfort of sleeping on this sofa, but is it comfortable as a couch to sit on and watch tvAnswers(1)
- The Team at Sleepers In Seattle, 6/18/2014 4:18:46 PM
Yes, indeed--in fact, the Denver was originally designed as a stationary sofa--so comfort as a couch is certainly provided as the primary focus. The bed was added later, for convenience, but with the improvements to the mechanism and available mattress, this piece provides a great night's sleep as well.
Our Return Policy and Guarantee outlines certain agreements and pertinent time-frames regarding your order. Most importantly, please keep in mind the following:
- All of our products are 100% guaranteed, and shipped with 100% insurance coverage.
- You may cancel your order for any reason, within 48 hours of time of order.
- Returns can be initiated within 10 days after receiving your furniture. You will be refunded your entire purchase amount, less our shipping charges, roundtrip.
- Sleepers In Seattle may elect to replace or repair a component of your purchase in order to deliver the product in perfect condition, in the rare case of damage.
Full Return Policy & Guarantee