The Stanton 202 Queen Sleeper Sofa
Product Description and Details
One of the most compact rolled-arm styles we've ever carried, the 202 Queen Sleeper offers a slim frame with robust style and comfort. Boxed and welted cushions provide ample support with clean lining, and a great selection of fabrics are available for the body of the sleeper, as well as the accent pillows.
|Size:||Queen Sleeper Sofas|
|Model:||202 Request Swatches|
|Brand:||Stanton Sleeper Sofas Learn More|
|Dimensions:||Length: 83"/ Depth: 34"/ Height: 37" See Diagram|
Frame- Lifetime WarrantyMore Warranty and Guarantee Information
Expand for More Details Springs--Lifetime
Sleeper Mechanism--5 years
|See Related Furniture|
|Mattress Size:||Queen: 60"W x 72"L|
|Made in the U.S.A.:|
|Price Match Guarantee:|
Reviews and Returns
RussPosted on 06/28/2017
Hey there. Just wanted to drop in and say thanks for the excellent service. The sofa arrived safe and sound last week. The delivery guys got into the room no problem. I had already seen the model in person before, so there really wasn't much concern in that regard, but the whole process was smooth and easy, so thank you for that. It does not go unappreciated.
RexPosted on 12/27/2015
I went ahead and got my 202 in the stoked chocolate fabric. I like the color and why not save a few extra bucks around the holidays eh? The sofa is really nice. It's cozy and seems sturdy, but I've only had it for about three weeks, so if something goes terribly wrong I'll have to report back.
Kevin MillerPosted on 08/08/2015
This is a very neat little couch. The rolled arms and little wooden peg legs give it a really cute look. I got an upgraded sleeper mattress with memory foam. Wow, it's pretty remarkable for a sleeper mattress. my experience at hotels and as a guest in people's homes is that sleepers are either rock hard or extra flimsy. This is almost as good as the real deal. I definitely recommend considering the upgrade.
Is the Radar Ash Gray Fabric on the Stanton 202 mirco Fiber??Answers(1)
- The Team at Sleepers In Seattle, 8/3/2014 5:06:14 PM
The Radar Ash Gray is not a true microsuede, in that there is a woven texture element to it, and is not as flat and even as a microfiber. However, the Radar upholsteries are graded as equally durable to a microfiber, and that is perhaps microfiber's highest selling point.
I'm in the market for a sleeper, do you sell these anywhere near Houston? I'd like to sit on it and check the comfort. We need primarily a sofa, the sleeper would be used, but rarely. Also, what is the sofa constructed with? Base, cushions, etc. Is it all foam? Thanks!!Answers(1)
- The Team at Sleepers In Seattle, 11/12/2016 11:29:09 AMWhile our only showroom is in Washington State, what I can tell you as far as quality, is that all of our Stanton brand sleepers include a lifetime warranty on the frame, and they were all originally designed as stationary sofas--so comfort as a couch is certainly provided. The bed was essentially included for convenience. Now, with the improvements made to the mechanism (the bar has been moved) and the improved mattresses, our Stanton Sleepers truly provide a great night's sleep as well.
What is the thickness of the mattress?Answers(1)
- The Team at Sleepers In Seattle, 5/15/2020 7:09:29 PM
The mattress included at no additional charge is about 6 inches thick!
Our Return Policy and Guarantee outlines certain agreements and pertinent time-frames regarding your order. Most importantly, please keep in mind the following:
- All of our products are 100% guaranteed, and shipped with 100% insurance coverage.
- You may cancel your order for any reason, within 48 hours of time of order.
- Returns can be initiated within 10 days after receiving your furniture. You will be refunded your entire purchase amount, less our shipping charges, roundtrip.
- Sleepers In Seattle may elect to replace or repair a component of your purchase in order to deliver the product in perfect condition, in the rare case of damage.
Full Return Policy & Guarantee