Savvy Seattle True Sectional Full Sleeper Sofa
Product Description and Details
The Seattle True Sectional Classic Full Sleeper offers charisma and class. With its gently rolled arms and subdued lines, the Seattle will always be at home with tradition.
|Size:||True Sectional Sleeper Sofas|
|Model:||Seattle Request Swatches|
|Dimensions:||Length: 116"/ Depth: 38"/ Height: 30" See Diagram Complete Schematic|
Frame- Lifetime WarrantyMore Warranty and Guarantee Information
Expand for More Details Springs--5 years
Sleeper Mechanism--1 year
|See Related Furniture|
|Mattress Size:||Full (Sectional): 52"W x 72"L|
|Made in the U.S.A.:|
Reviews and Returns
DaniellePosted on 08/12/2016
We bought this a few months ago for our renovated family room and love it! Comfortably fits our whole family of 4 with lots of extra room. We got the Gel-Infused Memory Foam Mattress too, which is definitely a great upgrade so overnight guests have a good night sleep.
Steph MorrisPosted on 08/07/2015
I wanted a nice and simple sleeper for my renovated basement and after extensive searching I ended up here. The Seattle was just what I was looking for. It has some nice details, but it's not too nice to be family friendly. I dig the rolled arms and the stitching, but the comfort factor is what really earned you guys a good review. Hard to believe the sleeper is actually a sleeper, it feels almost like a real bed.
The picture on the front of the listing for this sofa is different than when you go to customize fabrics. It looks bigger in the cover photo (7 back cushions as opposed to 6). What is the true configuration?Answers(1)
- The Team at Sleepers In Seattle, 9/12/2016 12:17:24 PM
Our sincerest apologies for the confusion. The true configuration is how it is shown in the cover photo on the main page. We're working now to update our Design Center image for the customization portion.
What is loose pillow back? Are the back cushions not attached at all?Answers(1)
- The Team at Sleepers In Seattle, 8/17/2018 12:40:48 PM
Correct, the back cushions are not attached to the back frame of the piece, however given the weight and pitch of the sofa, they do stay in place.
Also, what is the color of the sectional shown in the picture? Thank you.Answers(1)
- The Team at Sleepers In Seattle, 8/17/2018 12:43:12 PM
The Seattle is pictured above upholstered in the Halo Molasses fabric
Our Return Policy and Guarantee outlines certain agreements and pertinent time-frames regarding your order. Most importantly, please keep in mind the following:
- All of our products are 100% guaranteed, and shipped with 100% insurance coverage.
- You may cancel your order for any reason, within 48 hours of time of order.
- Returns can be initiated within 10 days after receiving your furniture. You will be refunded your entire purchase amount, less our shipping charges, roundtrip.
- Sleepers In Seattle may elect to replace or repair a component of your purchase in order to deliver the product in perfect condition, in the rare case of damage.
Full Return Policy & Guarantee
- Savvy Waltham True Sectional Full Sleeper Sofa
- Savvy Tacoma True Sectional Full Sleeper Sofa
- Savvy Flagstaff True Sectional Full Sleeper Sof...
- The Stanton 664 True Sectional with Chaise Quee...