Natuzzi Editions Rubicon B534 Leather Queen Sleeper Sofa with Greenplus Foam Mattress
Product Description and Details
The Queen Rubicon (B534-266) Leather Queen Sleeper Sofa by Natuzzi is offered on sale in a wide range of top-grain leathers. Clean lines throughout and complementing track arms make this style a perfect fit for any living area. A unique folding euro mechanism offers incredible comfort as both a sofa and a bed.
|Size:||Queen Sleeper Sofas|
|Model:||Rubicon (B534) Request Swatches|
|Brand:||Natuzzi Editions Learn More|
|Dimensions:||Length: 86"/ Depth: 39"/ Height: 34" See Diagram|
Frame- 10 yearsMore Warranty and Guarantee Information
Expand for More Details Springs--2 years
Sleeper Mechanism--2 years
|More Rubicon (B534)|
|See Related Furniture|
|Mattress Size:||Queen: 60"W x 72"L|
|Price Match Guarantee:|
Reviews and Returns
Wes B.Posted on 04/04/2017
I was completely satisfied with both the delivery service and the exceptional quality of the sofa. I had been shopping for a leather sofabed for over a year and had been disappointed with the produces I reviewed locally. They were either poor quality or over-priced. When I found your site, I was initially hesitant due to the distance and not being able to actually view the sofas beforehand. You patiently provided information and a variety of leather swatches to help me guage the quality of your products. Over the course of our chats, there was never any pressure or frustration shown. You remained consistently, consummately professional. As a result I'm absolutely delighted with my choice, and you'll have a fervent advocate singing your praises.
LisaPosted on 12/27/2015
This sofa is no joke! Thank you for the terrific service and the new sleeper. I will be back with any future furniture needs.
SamuelPosted on 10/04/2015
This is a beautiful couch. I loooove leather furniture, so if we were going to get a sleeper, I was going to make sure it was leather. It's beautiful, as you can see in the picture, but I was surprised by how comfortable it is. The cushions are no joke, they make for a very comfortable seat. I highly recommend the Rubicon, you won't be disappointed.
Is this made entirely out of leather?Answers(1)
- The Team at Sleepers In Seattle, 12/13/2013 8:04:08 AM
Yes, absolutely. This product is made from 100% leather.
How much does this sleeper sofa (Rubicon) weigh?Answers(1)
- The Team at Sleepers In Seattle, 5/4/2014 1:00:55 PM
The Rubicon Queen Leather Sleeper weighs approximately 250 lbs.
Can you make leather sofa bed, queen size from full grain leather ?Answers(1)
- The Team at Sleepers In Seattle, 3/23/2015 10:16:20 AM
Yes, this model is made from 100% full grain leather, always!
What is the back height of the sofa, excluding the cushions ? What is the height of the legs? ( I have a narrow doorway and am trying to measure for possible purchase/delivery) Also, have there been any reviews? I am having trouble finding any...Answers(1)
- The Team at Sleepers In Seattle, 6/23/2014 7:46:44 AM
Excluding the cushions, the back height of the Parker is about 30". Excluding the legs as well, the height is about 27.5". The Parker can be delivered through hallways and doorways that are quite narrow.
What is the height from the floor to the top of the arm of the natuzzi ?Answers(1)
- The Team at Sleepers In Seattle, 6/27/2013 10:42:12 PM
The height, from the floor to the top of the arm of the B534 Sleeper, is 24.5"--or 21.5" without including the feet.
What is the actual width of the mattress on the rubicon sleeper.Answers(1)
- The Team at Sleepers In Seattle, 6/27/2013 11:34:40 PM
I do apologize for the confusion. The mattress within the Rubicon is 60" wide.
do all the rubicon editions (chair, twin, queen) feature the sleeper pull out system as shown on the video? Thank you, alan uyedaAnswers(1)
- The Team at Sleepers In Seattle, 7/28/2014 8:23:10 AM
Yes, all the Rubcion model sleeper sofas, in all sizes, feature the sleeper pull out system as shown in the video (pulls down from the top of and behind back cushions).
What is the depth when bed is open?Answers(1)
- The Team at Sleepers In Seattle, 12/23/2016 11:07:00 AM
The depth, from the back of the sofa, to the end of the bed, is about 79".
Our guest room doorway, if the door is removed, is only 29" Can the Rubicon sleeper be dismantled to fit?Answers(1)
- The Team at Sleepers In Seattle, 10/19/2017 3:56:58 PM
Yes, the back can be removed easily to allow for easy entry. For instructions, please email us using [email protected]
Our Return Policy and Guarantee outlines certain agreements and pertinent time-frames regarding your order. Most importantly, please keep in mind the following:
- All of our products are 100% guaranteed, and shipped with 100% insurance coverage.
- You may cancel your order for any reason, within 48 hours of time of order.
- Returns can be initiated within 10 days after receiving your furniture. You will be refunded your entire purchase amount, less our shipping charges, roundtrip.
- Sleepers In Seattle may elect to replace or repair a component of your purchase in order to deliver the product in perfect condition, in the rare case of damage.
Full Return Policy & Guarantee
- Natuzzi Editions Conca C010 Leather Queen Sleep...
- Natuzzi Editions Caffaro C008 Leather Queen Sle...
- Natuzzi Editions Roya B735 Leather Queen Sleepe...