The Stanton 200 Full Sleeper Sofa
Product Description and Details
The two-seat 200 Full Sleeper has a small profile, great for saving space in your home. It has narrow, straight arms for a very clean-lined look. Available in over 200 fabrics. Special Offer Upholsteries: any Jitterbug or Hayden.
|Size:||Full Sleeper Sofas|
|Model:||200 Request Swatches|
|Brand:||Stanton Sleeper Sofas Learn More|
|Dimensions:||Length: 67"/ Depth: 34"/ Height: 37" See Diagram|
Frame- Lifetime WarrantyMore Warranty and Guarantee Information
Expand for More Details Springs--Lifetime
Sleeper Mechanism--1 year, 10 year with the purchase of the Stanton Gel Mattress
|See Related Furniture|
|Mattress Size:||Full: 52"W x 72"L|
|Made in the U.S.A.:|
|Price Match Guarantee:|
Reviews and Returns
Matt R.Posted on 07/22/2016I ordered the Stanton sleeper sofa and couldn’t be happier with my choice. I don’t normally consider myself “tech-savvy”, but the design center was very easy to use and helped me find the perfect fabric. That, along with the helpful diagrams and dimensions, made me very confident in buying my furniture online. When my sofa arrived, it was no surprise that it fit into my living room perfectly in both size and style.
Sandra M.Posted on 07/23/2015
Our sofa is perfect! It's just as ordered and worth the wait to have it custom made just for us. We have a small space but wanted a Full size pull out bed. This fit the bill perfectly. We love our purchase and would definitely order from them again. The "White Glove Service" is worth the cost. Smooth and easy delivery service.
Gretchen HallPosted on 02/26/2014
This was the most compact sofa bed full size I could find, and I was pleased with the style, and the price. We recently changed our son's room (he lives at NYU now) into a den/guest room, for more usefullness. When he comes home to visit, this will suit perfectly well as bed.
Is this really only 67"???Answers(1)
- The Team at Sleepers In Seattle, 11/15/2013 9:43:21 AMYes indeed!!
What is the length of the opened bed from the wall to the foot of the bed?Answers(1)
- The Team at Sleepers In Seattle, 11/28/2015 12:58:17 PM
The total footprint of this style, from the back of the sofa to the foot of the bed, is 89".
What is the weight capacity for the bed, please?Answers(1)
- The Team at Sleepers In Seattle, 6/6/2016 3:02:33 PM
The bed is designed to hold two people, and has a rough limit of 500 lbs.
How much does it weigh and can I get into my rv?Answers(1)
- The Team at Sleepers In Seattle, 11/3/2016 11:53:01 AM
The 200 by Stanton weighs approximately 170 lbs. Getting it into your RV would require about a 29" doorway.
Will a 53 in x 72 in x 4.5 in mattress fit this bed? I noticed the stock mattress is 52 in x 72 in. So I am wondering if it will fit the extra inch.Answers(1)
- The Team at Sleepers In Seattle, 6/5/2017 10:51:30 AM
Yes, that size mattress should fit on the 200 sleeper.
in answer to a previous question you said "Getting it into your RV would require about a 29" doorway" we have a 28" wide doorway. is there any way by twisting, taking off legs etc the loveseat size sleeper would fit? thanks.Answers(1)
- The Team at Sleepers In Seattle, 12/18/2017 3:45:29 PM
With the feet removed, the sleeper should pass through a 28" doorway.
Is this sofa made in the USA Thank youAnswers(1)
- The Team at Sleepers In Seattle, 1/7/2018 3:39:27 PM
Yes, this piece is made in the USA--in Oregon, to be exact!
What is the fabric shown on the sofa in the main website image?Answers(1)
- The Team at Sleepers In Seattle, 2/9/2018 1:23:11 PM
The exact fabric shown is no longer available, but we have many similar options. By clicking on Start Customizing to the right of the product photo, you can view all of the available fabrics in our Design Center.
How comfortable is this as a memory foam bed?Answers(1)
- The Team at Sleepers In Seattle, 5/22/2018 1:35:30 PM
While comfort can be considered subjective, the memory foam mattress is far superior in comfort and quality to anything available on a sofa bed more than a few years back! Also, this sleeper mechanism has been improved, with the bar moved down and away from the small of your back.
What is the height of the back of the couch with the pillows removed? The back is clearly higher than the arms and I have a tight stairway I will need to navigate...ThanksAnswers(1)
- The Team at Sleepers In Seattle, 2/3/2019 9:14:46 AM
The height of the 'true back' is about 28", however if necessary the feet can be easily unscrewed to save aother 3" off this tota. So, this piece is actually very easy to delivery, even through particularly tight doorways.
Looking at a 29” doorway. What are the box dimensions?Answers(1)
- The Team at Sleepers In Seattle, 2/20/2019 11:36:53 AM
The box will actually be molded around the sleeper, so the dimensions will essentially match the couch. However, once unboxed and the feet are removed, the 200 can fit through a doorway 28" or wider. The feet are easily removed with a phillips-head screwdriver.
Do you make couch covers for these? Where to purchase?Answers(1)
- The Team at Sleepers In Seattle, 2/20/2019 11:38:39 AM
We do not offer slipcovers, however you may be able to purchase them elsewhere. They're generally not common with sleepers, as they would need to be removed in order to access the bed.
Our Return Policy and Guarantee outlines certain agreements and pertinent time-frames regarding your order. Most importantly, please keep in mind the following:
- All of our products are 100% guaranteed, and shipped with 100% insurance coverage.
- You may cancel your order for any reason, within 48 hours of time of order.
- Returns can be initiated within 10 days after receiving your furniture. You will be refunded your entire purchase amount, less our shipping charges, roundtrip.
- Sleepers In Seattle may elect to replace or repair a component of your purchase in order to deliver the product in perfect condition, in the rare case of damage.
Full Return Policy & Guarantee
- The Stanton 702 Full Sleeper Sofa
- Savvy Edmonton Full Sleeper Sofa