Savvy Geneva Queen Sleeper Sofa
Product Description and Details
The Geneva Queen Sleeper Sofa is a compact sofa bed with umatched style and comfort. With a supportive tight-back that doesn't sacrifice comfort, the Geneva is a great addition to any home. Choose from a wide variety of upholsteries, and get the perfect mattress to suit your needs.
|Size:||Queen Sleeper Sofas|
|Model:||Geneva Request Swatches|
|Brand:||Savvy Learn More|
|Dimensions:||Length: 79"/ Depth: 35"/ Height: 34" See Diagram|
Frame- Lifetime WarrantyMore Warranty and Guarantee Information
Expand for More Details Springs--5 years
Sleeper Mechanism--1 year
|See Related Furniture|
|Mattress Size:||Queen: 60"W x 72"L|
|Made in the U.S.A.:|
Reviews and Returns
BialiPosted on 07/04/2015
We bought this sofa 18 months ago. We got at least 6 swatches that we have used and tested/ abused. We purchased the white glove delivery, and it was brought through our door and into the living room. I've taken a nap on the sofa everyday since it came to our home; both the cat and I love it. My mother in law said the sleeper was very comfortable. This sofa is durable, well made, and comfortable. This broke student considers it the best purchase she's ever made. The customer service made the purchasing experience easy and pleasurable. I cannot recommend it enough.
1. are there three separate seat cushions? 2. do the legs unscrew for delivery? 3. if the legs unscrew, is it possible to get different (slightly higher) legs?Answers(1)
- The Team at Sleepers In Seattle, 8/4/2014 9:23:13 AM
1. Yes, there are three separate seat cushions.
2. Yes, the legs unscrew for delivery.
3. We do not offer different legs for this model, however it should be relatively simple to do on your own. It is not generally recommended, as the sleeper mechanism is dependent on the overall height of the piece (including legs), however "slightly higher" would be OK.
What is minimum door size this sleeper will fit through?Answers(1)
- The Team at Sleepers In Seattle, 1/12/2018 12:30:23 PM
The Geneva is a tight-back style, which requires a larger doorway than most. We'd suggest at least a 31" doorway for delivery of the Geneva.
What is the weight limit for the bed pullout?Answers(1)
- The Team at Sleepers In Seattle, 4/30/2020 10:33:41 AM
Sleeping weight limit is 500 lbs.
Our Return Policy and Guarantee outlines certain agreements and pertinent time-frames regarding your order. Most importantly, please keep in mind the following:
- All of our products are 100% guaranteed, and shipped with 100% insurance coverage.
- You may cancel your order for any reason, within 48 hours of time of order.
- Returns can be initiated within 10 days after receiving your furniture. You will be refunded your entire purchase amount, less our shipping charges, roundtrip.
- Sleepers In Seattle may elect to replace or repair a component of your purchase in order to deliver the product in perfect condition, in the rare case of damage.
Full Return Policy & Guarantee
- Savvy Calgary Queen Sleeper Sofa
- Savvy Rochester Queen Sleeper Sofa
- Savvy Edmonton Queen Sleeper Sofa
- Savvy Rochester Sleeper Sofa in Marek Mineral (...