Savvy Calgary Twin Sleeper Sofa
Product Description and Details
The grace of the Calgary Twin Sleeper elevates this style into a class of its own. The design of the Calgary couples a clean, tightly-upholstered back with box cushions and wood legs to produce a distinctive fashion statement. The Calgary is available in a wide range of fabric upholsteries with three mattress options.
|Size:||Twin Sleeper Sofas|
|Model:||Calgary Request Swatches|
|Brand:||Savvy Learn More|
|Dimensions:||Length: 61"/ Depth: 35"/ Height: 33" See Diagram|
Frame- Lifetime WarrantyMore Warranty and Guarantee Information
Expand for More Details Springs--5 years
Sleeper Mechanism--1 year
|See Related Furniture|
|Mattress Size:||Twin: 37"W x 72"L|
|Made in the U.S.A.:|
Reviews and Returns
Andrea ShapiroPosted on 11/05/2013
A perfect little sleeper for my small space. Now I can finally have guests over! Such a breeze to order to. Thanks!
Paul WielunskiPosted on 02/12/2013A great deal for what you spend. Really comfortable seat in a handsome package. A great sofa delivered right to my door. Can't shake a stick at that.
Laura ParkerPosted on 11/01/2012Great find for my small space. Can definitely only sleep one person comfortably, but at least it's comfortable! I slept there the other night to avoid my husband's cold, and I slept great!
How thick is the mattress? And what is it made of? (The picture has it covered up.)Answers(1)
- The Team at Sleepers In Seattle, 6/27/2013 12:19:48 AMThe Calgary Twin Sleeper includes a Dreamsleeper mattress which is 6" thick and includes 299 13-guage coils wrapped in a damask ticking quilt and polyurethane foam. There are also two mattress upgrade options for this sleeper, including the 12" Air-Dream mattress, and the most popular Spring-Free Latex mattress. All options are available in our Sleeper Design Center, after clicking "Build Your Own," then selecting an upholstery, and then clicking "Additional Options."
I'm concerned about getting the sofa bed through the entrance door of my apartment. How tall are the legs and would I be able to disassemble it? Thank-you.Answers(1)
- The Team at Sleepers In Seattle, 8/5/2016 10:41:04 AM
The legs on the Calgary are approximately 3". While this sleeper cannot be disassembled, it should fit through a doorway of 30" or more.
Our Return Policy and Guarantee outlines certain agreements and pertinent time-frames regarding your order. Most importantly, please keep in mind the following:
- All of our products are 100% guaranteed, and shipped with 100% insurance coverage.
- You may cancel your order for any reason, within 48 hours of time of order.
- Returns can be initiated within 10 days after receiving your furniture. You will be refunded your entire purchase amount, less our shipping charges, roundtrip.
- Sleepers In Seattle may elect to replace or repair a component of your purchase in order to deliver the product in perfect condition, in the rare case of damage.
Full Return Policy & Guarantee